Roberto Clemente Day is right around the corner. (Pittsburghurbanmedia.com)
RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was back in action this week, this time featuring first-time guest, but long-time collaborator Peter Kreutzer, aka RotoMan, the man behind the Fantasy Baseball and Football Guides that we have been involved with for so many years.
Among the topics we addressed:
- The NFL Wire Troll is back!
- Peter looks forward five years into the future of Dodger prospect Yimi Garcia and does not see a closing gig in there.
- Matt Barnes mixes a curveball in to his fastball-changeup combo, but the jury remains out whether either of his secondary offerings will be good enough for him to keep starting.
- Tampa Bay Rays pitching coach Jim Hickey has worked wonders with some relievers over the years.
- Johnny Cueto was the big story in Cincy’s win over the Cards.
- Chris Sale wasn’t getting as many Ks later in the game Thursday.
- George Kontos has pitched better this season, but has bounced up and down to Triple-A regardless.
- Peter and RotoRob have an impromptu editorial planning session for the 2015 Fantasy Baseball Guide.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our baseball banter.