We were surprised at how low the projections for Javonte Williams were. (All-Pro Reels)
With the NFL preseason underway, it’s time to talk some Fantasy football, so on the most recent episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Football Podcast, we were pleased to welcome Colin Gorini to the show. He’s a relative newcomer to the Fantasy community, but will likely soon be making waves with his Fantasy football site, WAGMI.
Colin recently released his 2022 Fantasy football rankings, so we spent the show discussing his process, some surprises and some sleepers and busts at each position.
Among the topics we went over were:
- Are Josh Allen‘s projections too conservative?
- Is Carolina’s QB carousel done, or will Sam Darnold channel his early 2021 performance and threaten Baker Mayfield‘s claim to the job?
- Does Malik Willis have a chance to earn some PT this season?
- How a thick skin is necessary for “Fantasy experts” that put their thoughts on social media.
- Cooper Kupp vs. Justin Jefferson for WR1: is it a coinflip?
- With all the mouths to feed among the Tampa Bay receiving corps, the numbers could get thinned out; and
- How excited we are about what Cole Kmet‘s target share will be in Chicago.
Listen to the complete analysis here…
RotoRob Tune of the Day
American rock band Eagles formed in 1971, disbanded in 1980 and then regrouped in 1994 until 2016, and then again in 2017 to present. Their eponymous debut in 1972 included the top 20 hit, “Take It Easy,” a true country rock classic which was co-written by Jackson Browne.