January 7, 2015
by Josh Johnson
Comments Comments Off on Podcast: Charlie Batch Interview
Charlie Batch won two Super Bowls with the Pittsburgh Steelers. (Pittsburghsportsreport.com)
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by former NFL QB and two-time Super Bowl Champion Charlie Batch and Nate Stacken of StackAttack.com.
Among the topics shredded like iceberg lettuce:
- Charlie talks about QB philosophy, Germane Crowell, Barry Sanders and what it means to win the Super Bowl.
- Stuart Scott, you made us laugh.
- Nick rants about the Rams owner.
- Where will Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson play next season?
- If you could have attended one NFL game this season, which one would you choose?
- Should dynasty owners be worried about Jimmy Graham?
- Who played a bigger role in beating the Lions, the Cowboys or the referees?
- We offer up our Ryan Lindley scouting report. Come on, people, he is a third stringer for a reason!
- Will Jordan Reed peak again?
- Who was the best player to wear No. 4 in NFL history?
- When starting an NFL expansion franchise (not a Fantasy team) who do you sign, Nick Foles or Matthew Stafford?
- Nate discusses Zach Zenner’s future.
- ATS Time with Chuck Podhaisky.
- If Victor Cruz makes a healthy return the Giants offense should be pretty darn good, right?
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.
Appearing on next week’s Podcast will be Jeff Lloyd of RSENetwork.net.
By Josh Johnson
Tags: Adam Timmerman, Adam Vintieri, Adrian Peterson, Barry Sanders, Brett Favre, Charlie Batch, Eli Manning, Germane Crowell, Jeff Lloyd, Jerome Bettis, Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed, Matthew Stafford, Maurkice Pouncey, Nate Stacken, Nick Foles, Odell Beckham Jr., Preston Parker, Ray Rice, Rueben Randle, Ryan Lindley, StackAttack.com, Stuart Scott, Victor Cruz, Zach Zenner
Posted in FOOTBALL, Josh Johnson, Nick Wagner, Podcast, RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly | Comments Off on Podcast: Charlie Batch Interview
February 5, 2009
by Derek Jones
Andy Reid is certainly built to survive in cold weather, but unfortunately his Eagles couldn’t make the same claim. Days before the Arizona Cardinals nearly applied a death blow to Steeler Nation, the Pro Football Hall of Fame, in conjunction with Coors Light, released its list of the 10 coldest games in NFL history. A […] more
By Derek Jones
Tags: Adam Vintieri, Al Davis, Andy Reid, Arizona Cardinals, Bart Starr, Bill Belichick, Bob Hayes, Brett Favre, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Coors Light, Corey Webster, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Derek Jones, Donovan McNabb, Eddie George, FOOTBALL, Green Bay Packers, Jerry Kramer, Jim Taylor, John Matuszak, Lambeau Field, Los Angeles Raiders, Miami Dolphins, Mike McCoy, New England Patriots, New York Giants, NFL, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame, Rob Lytle, Ronde Barber, RotoRob, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, San Diego, San Diego Chargers, Steve McNair, Super Bowl XLII, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans, Three Rivers Stadium, Tom Brady, Veterans Stadium, Vince Lombardi
Posted in Derek Jones, FOOTBALL | 8 Comments »