On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Luis Tirado (Rant Sports), Mike Krafick (Truluv Sports), Brian Genord (Endzonescore.com), Scott DellaFave (Endzonescore.com) and Jake Tabor from Educk.com.
Among topics we gnashed about:
- Josh Gordon, you are a moron for flushing your career away. Getting suspended again just means you will have more time on your hands to get in trouble again.
- Jake gives us the lowdown on Arik Armstead, Erick Dargan and Marcus Mariota.
- Could Michael Irvin be more of a Cowboy homer by taking Tony Romo with his first pick in the Pro Bowl draft?
- What is the biggest advantage either team has going into the Super Bowl?
- Which coach’s legacy benefits more by winning this Super Bowl?
- We discuss possible defensive players that could win the Super Bowl MVP.
- We predict the final score of the game.
- Prop bets, ATS and over/under predictions with Chuck Podhaisky.
- Now the NFL want to shrink the goal post from 18 feet to 14 wide.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.