Podcast: Charlie Batch Interview
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by former NFL QB and two-time Super Bowl Champion Charlie Batch and Nate Stacken of StackAttack.com.
Among the topics shredded like iceberg lettuce:
- Charlie talks about QB philosophy, Germane Crowell, Barry Sanders and what it means to win the Super Bowl.
- Stuart Scott, you made us laugh.
- Nick rants about the Rams owner.
- Where will Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson play next season?
- If you could have attended one NFL game this season, which one would you choose?
- Should dynasty owners be worried about Jimmy Graham?
- Who played a bigger role in beating the Lions, the Cowboys or the referees?
- We offer up our Ryan Lindley scouting report. Come on, people, he is a third stringer for a reason!
- Will Jordan Reed peak again?
- Who was the best player to wear No. 4 in NFL history?
- When starting an NFL expansion franchise (not a Fantasy team) who do you sign, Nick Foles or Matthew Stafford?
- Nate discusses Zach Zenner’s future.
- ATS Time with Chuck Podhaisky.
- If Victor Cruz makes a healthy return the Giants offense should be pretty darn good, right?
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.