Well, it’s January once again, and you know what that means, right? NFL Playoffs? Check. Freezing your ‘nads off? Check. The release of another Fantasy Baseball Guide? Check, mate!
As always, we’ve got the scoop on the current edition (shockingly known as 2017), and as per usual, we’re going to make our readers an offer they can’t refuse.
RotoRob has hit lucky 13 in the number of years he’s now been contributing to RotoMan’s great Fantasy baseball tool, the Fantasy Baseball Guide. It was yet another fall of darker beers and excessive profile writing, although we wrote fewer than 400 of them this time around. We know, we know… what a slacker!
Now, about that offer we alluded to. Once again, we’re giving RotoRob.com readers a chance to save $1 when they order the online version (US$7.99; you need a web connection to view it, but it auto formats to any device or screen) or PDF version (US$9.95, this is a download that can be read on your device, best viewed on a desktop, laptop or tablet) of the magazine.
So, go ahead and surf here, order your product and simply use promo code Rob17 at checkout and you’re in like Flynn: owner of the best Fantasy baseball publication and $1 richer and closer to salvation. Life is good sometimes, isn’t it?
As per usual, this quintessential guide featured plenty of Team RotoRob-related involvement. Besides myself, current and former RotoRob writers whose work can be found in the 2017 Fantasy Baseball Guide include: Buck Davidson, Tim McLeod and Herija Green.
New this year are some essays in Strategyland including an article by J.D. Bolick about discovering unheralded callups during the season. There are also new essays about making trades in keeper leagues and hybrid relievers like Andrew Miller that can do it all.
But wait, there’s more. Order the 2017 Fantasy Baseball Guide now and you’ll also receive:
- The 30 top rookies for 2017;
- An expert NFBC-style mock draft including analysis;
- Position by position cheat sheets;
- Games played by position charts for both major and minor leaguers;
- Strategy essays;
- Over 1,400 player profiles (379 written by yours truly), complete with roto prices and projections; and
- Over 300 picks and pans from Fantasy baseball experts (yes, this includes RotoRob, who last year identified Chris Sale, Jose Peraza and Daniel Murphy as dudes you wanted on your team, while advising you to steer clear of Yovani Gallardo, Jake Arrieta and David Wright).
The publication started showing up in stores some time last week, but of course if you prefer to procure it online, once again, order here and remember to use the Rob17 promo code for a deal!
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of this year’s edition.