Will Jon Bon Jovi buy the Bills and shoot their fans through the heart?
Among the issues we tackled this week:
- Patrick Peterson gets an extension, but Ndamukong Suh does not.
- In NFL realignment news, could the Raiders be headed to San Antonio? Buffalo “Bon Jovi” Bills to Toronto or Los Angeles?
- What constitutes a bust?
- Ray Rice only get two games for punching his fiancee?
- Who are some players on the rise?
- Who do we dislike?
- Henry Johnson catches us up on what’s shaking at the Pats’ camp.
- Nick rants about Tony Dungy’s comments about Michael Sam.
- We review our Tight End Rankings with Chris.
- Is Jason Witten declining?
- Delanie Walker, Mychal Rivera and Matt Spaeth are potential sleepers.
- Injury news on David Wilson, Rod Streater and more.
- Fantasy players we won’t touch, just because.
To hear the Podcast in its entirety, simply click the pointy thingy below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our Podcast prattle.