Podcast: Alex Rodriguez at 40
August 5, 2015 | by RotoRob | Comments Comments Off on Podcast: Alex Rodriguez at 40
After taking a couple of weeks off for birthday celebrations, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast — heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio — was back in action as RotoRob was joined by DraftTeam.com’s Hafeez Noorani.
Among the topics we ripped apart:
- Hafeez proudly touts that he subscribes to RotoRob.com
- Mickey Mantle was not one of four players who have ever homered as a teenager and in their 40s.
- Hafeez tries to figure out which players Alex Rodriguez previously shared the record with for most home runs hit on their birthday.
- Was ARod tested for PEDs while he served his suspension? Curious minds want to know.
- What if the Red Sox had landed Rodriguez for Manny Ramirez in 2004?
- The Padres enjoyed a huge comeback against the Mets.
- Jeurys Familia better get his act together if the Mets are going to make the playoffs.
- Terry Francona took one for his team.
- Wilmer Flores broke the no crying in baseball rule.
- The Dodgers made a couple of deadline moves to improve their pitching staff.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our Fantasy baseball ideas.
Download the RotoRob App
Did you know that RotoRob.com now has its own app? Download it here!