The Fantasy Baseball Guide is back once again!
Welcome to the 10th appearance for RotoRob in RotoMan’s seminal Fantasy Baseball Guide. Every fall, we start wearing pants, begin cooking more hearty meals and clear the decks to begin writing this tome. Yes, this is our 10th anniversary on the mag; um, RotoMan, where is our diamond thingy? Sheesh!
Once again this year, we’re offering our friends a $1 promo when they order the online edition (US$7.99; you need a web connection to view it, but it auto formats to any device or screen) or PDF version (US$9.99, this is a download that can be read it on your device, best viewed on a desktop, laptop or tablet) of the magazine. Go here and plug in the following promo code at checkout: ROTOROB2014 and… whamo! You just got the best publication the industry has to offer and you saved yourself a cool buckaroo. You’re welcome.
Team RotoRob was again front and centre with this fine publication as in addition to your trusty editor’s work on the book, Buck Davidson, Tim McLeod and Herija Green all kicked in significant contributions as well.
The 2014 issue includes an excerpt from Larry Schechter’s excellent book, Winning Fantasy Baseball, lots of good writers on why they love the Fantasy game they love most, and improved copy editing and proofing.
So, what else will you find in this year’s edition? I’m glad you asked. Check out these highlights:
- Over 1,400 player profiles, complete with roto prices and projections;
- Over 300 picks and pans from Fantasy baseball experts (yes, this includes RotoRob, who last year identified the likes of Nick Hundley, Rick Porcello and Yu Darvish as players to target while warning you that you should avoid Giancarlo Stanton, CC Sabathia and Alex Rodriguez, among others);
- The 25 top rookies for 2014;
- Tips and strategies of the champions of some of the more prestigious Fantasy baseball leagues;
- Position by position cheat sheets; and
- An expert NFBC-style mock draft including analysis.
The publication should be in stores now, so go grab it. Or if you want to procure it online, once again, order here: http://www.thefantasysportsguide.com/store/c/1042 and remember to use the ROTOROB14 promo code for a deal!
RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast
Crave more in-depth Fantasy analysis? Then join us every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST for RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast on Blogtalkradio.Tim McLeod and I will entertain and edify you for a half hour or more each week. Tune in here.