Podcast: Dissecting Running Back Value
Jerry Jones is allegedly embroiled in a sextortion plot. (Sportsblogs.star-telegram.com)
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by RotoRob.com’s own J.R. Anderson and Michael Seff as we sifted through the running back position in search of hidden gold.
Among the topics we lathered up:
- Jerry Jones is a dirty old man.
- Dynasty update: Nick is on the Kenny Stills train.
- Who starts more game this season, Johnny Manziel or Geno Smith?
- Running Back Rankings (coming soon) with J.R. and Michael.
- Which backup Running Back will have the biggest season?
- are we believing the hype about Khiry Robinson and James White?
- Josh tries to make sense of the Big Three (LeSean McCoy, Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles).
- Is there a time-share looming in the Pittsburgh backfield?
- The Bengals have allocated so much money for Andy Dalton, but it’s not all guaranteed.
- Injury news on David Wilson, Pierre Garcon and more.
- We react to the so-called Martellus Bennett body-slamming incident.
To hear the Podcast in its entirety, simply click the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.
Appearing on next week’s Podcast (which, next week only, will be on Tuesday instead of Wednesday — but at the usual time) will be Dan Heins of the Dynasty Football Warehouse.
Save $1 on the 2014 Fantasy Football Guide