Podcast: RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball 365 Debuts!
How will the move to LA affect Albert Pujols and the rest of the Angels?
Yes, we know you’ve been waiting with baited breath since RotoRob.com launched five and a half years ago for the site to finally begin hosting its own Podcasts. Well, now that your face has a nice blueish hue to it, let no one say we are procrastinators, as on Thursday night, we debuted RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball 365. Our new Podcast, which can be heard on Blogtalkradio Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. EST, features Buck Davidson, Tim McLeod and RotoRob bantering about all things Fantasy baseball.
On our maiden voyage, we put our spin on many of the key free agent signings so far this winter, including:
- How will the Albert Pujols signing affect the Halos’ lineup? And what can we expect from Phat Albert this year?
- Back in St. Louis, how do the Cardinals fill the king-sized hole left by Pujols? Who steps up, and who moves where to fill in the gaps?
- Speaking of St. Louis, what are newcomer Carlos Beltran’s prospects for 2012? Are the Cards really going to bat him in the two-hole?
- The Miami (nee Florida) Marlins did their best to imitate the Angels’ drunken sailor spending spree this winter. Will the values of Jose Reyes, Mark Buehrle and Heath Bell change now that they’re in Southern Florida?
- C.J. Wilson should improve with his move to Angel Stadium. Right? Not so fast… apparently we have a disagreement about how the top pitcher on the market will fare after his move.
The lively discussion, which can heard by pressing play below, was all over the map — literally — as we discovered that Tim does not live anywhere near “Southern Ontario.” Unless, that is, you consider a 24-hour drive “nearby.”
VOTE FOR ROTOROB
As you know, RotoRob.com was nominated as the Best Sports Blog in Canada. Thanks to everyone that voted for us, we’ve advanced past Round 1 of the competition and once again look for support in Round 2. You can vote for us here.