Hanley Ramirez’s injury headlines a rough week for third basemen.
This week, there was a new twist on RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast (heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST): RotoRob was MIA. Well, he wasn’t really missing. He was sitting on his ass watching March Madness, which takes precedence over everything. Sorry. That’s just how he rolls. In his tead, Tim took over the hosting duties and his guest was actor and Fantasy baseball lover Ian Kahn. You may know Ian from such TV series as Suits, As the World Turns and Dawson’s Creek. Check out his entire body of work here.
Anyway, thanks to Ian for filling in — mucho appreciated.
Among the topics the boys covered:
- Could some of these injured third basemen represent nice buy-low opportunities?
- Freddie Freeman has been molesting opposing pitchers all spring. Is a breakout coming?
- Ian is okay with Jonathan Broxton’s deal in Cincinnati.
- Bryce Harper’s draft status and how you have to reach for him earlier and earlier if you want him this season.
- If Robinson Cano falls in his lap, fine, but otherwise Ian won’t reach for any middle infielders this season.
- Jered Weaver got torched in his last outing.
- How Ian is steering clear of Adam Wainwright.
The gents covered lots of ground in a fairly short amount of time and once again, our gratitude to both Tim and Ian for stepping up and allowing RotoRob to get his hoops fix. Listen to the show by clicking play below. Now!
Save $1 on The 2013 Fantasy Baseball Guide
Buy the 2013 Fantasy Baseball Guide online, use promo code ROTOROB and save yourself a buck. Do it. Do it now.