J.P. Crawford will be one of the key attractions at the Futures Game. (Yong Kim/Philly.com)
This week on RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, RotoRob was joined by Fantasy Insiders main man Joel Henard, and despite yet another BTR technical issue, we had an awesome time as always.
Among the based we covered:
- The 2014 RotoRob NFL Draft Kit is underway!
- As evidenced by what happened to the Cardinals this year, you can never have enough pitching.
- Milwaukee’s offense is really struggling lately.
- Troy Tulowitzki has told the Rockies’ management that he’s okay with getting dealt.
- We examine the Yankees top five prospects and wonder if they have enough to land Tulo.
- Rex Brothers has really regressed this season.
- Is Rockies owner Dick Monfort’s response to the frustrated fan a scam?
- Joel is the man on the barbeque.
- Starlin Castro’s value could take a beating if he’s shifted to the outfield.
- RotoRob again advocates blowing up the Phillies.
- Joel expects to see more dingers from A’s players as the heat really kicks in.
- Joel and RotoRob’s favourite teams go head-to-head and RotoRob wins this battle.
- Conor Gillaspie has suddenly found his power stroke.
- RotoRob would hate to see Boston deal Jon Lester, but if it happens, hopefully it gets a king’s ransom.
- RotoRob reminisces about the 1993 World Series, which he attended one of the games.
- Billy Buckner was actually a very strong defensive first baseman in his day.
To hear the Fantasy baseball goodness just ooze from the pores of your speakers, click the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our Fantasy baseball spewings.