Podcast: The Rise of the Cubs
After a couple of weeks off for March Madness, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast — heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio — was back in action as RotoRob was joined by Tim McLeod of Pattonandco.com.
Among the topics we hunted down and killed:
- RotoRob is closing in on 4,075 posts.
- If the Cubs finish .500 this year, they’ll have to consider it a success.
- Tim counsels deep breathing therapy for those Cubs fans flipping out over the demotion of Kris Bryant.
- RotoRob bemoans how baseball draft prospects so rarely get hyped the way they do in other sports.
- Bryan Mitchell took another loss for the Yankees.
- Aaron Judge looks like he has a lot of tools.
- Matt Garza’s strikeout rate needs to bounce back this year to be a Fantasy worthy asset.
- Cole Hamels is on a fairly manageable contract, but Philadelphia needs to reassess what it can get for him.
- Justin Verlander’s strikeout rate really plummeted last year.
- Not every hurler can be like Nolan Ryan or Randy Johnson and get by on their heater forever.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our baseball banter.
Save $1 on The 2015 Fantasy Baseball Guide
Buy the 2015 Fantasy Baseball Guide online, use promo code Rob15 and save yourself a buck. Do it. Do it now.