Podcast: Derek Jeter Back Where it all Began
Masahiro Tanaka continues to dominate for the Yanks. (Itsaboutthemoney.net)
RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was back in action as RotoRob’s guest once again was RotoRob.com writer Michael Seff. Other than a typical BTR technical glitch, the show went swimmingly.
Among the issues we broached were:
- Hello? Don’t forget to follow Michael on Twitter.
- Mickey Mantle’s career disintegrated pretty quickly.
- You can’t say enough about Derek Jeter’s ability to lead by his work ethic.
- We suffer another of those all-too-common BTR technological fuck-ups, getting dropped from the Podcast momentarily.
- The Medicine Man that Rays manager Joe Maddon brought in, literally made it rain in the ’80s (and not in a Pacman Jones, strip club kind of way).
- Michael questions whether Yunel Escobar brings it every day from a mental perspective.
- Juan Carlos Oviedo has never been harder. Could he steal the closer gig in Tampa Bay?
- Is David Price finally going to be shipped out by the Rays?
- If Brian Dozier tops out at .260, but becomes a 30-30 man, is anyone going to complain?
- The Phillies have turned things around with a sweep of the Padres.
- Ervin Santana had one of those ugly Coors starts.
- Hunter Pence was raking on Thursday.
- Only rain could slow down the Pirate onslaught.
Click the pointy thingy below to bask in pure Fantasy baseball goodness.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below whether you agree or disagree with our dialogue.