Podcast: Set Corey Dickerson Free
Jon Griffin earned his 15 minutes of fame. (Mike Janes/AP)
RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was rocking and rolling this week as RotoRob’s guest was none other than RotoRob.com NHL Editor Chris Wassel, back on the show for the first time since mid-January.
Among the topics we dissected were:
- The Penguins mentally checking out in the last round (we mentioned Chris is a hockey dude, right?).
- Chris says he’s a bit concerned about Corey Dickerson’s decision making on the basepaths.
- The latest on Carlos Beltran’s elbow woe.
- Why would Cleveland give Jason Giambi another major league contract?
- Does Mets manager Terry Collins really love to wallow in mediocrity?
- Citi Field Park has been robbing dingers from Chris Young.
- Yu Darvish earned plenty of run support in Motown.
- Tim Hudson had some troubles with the middle of the Rockies’ order.
- Junichi Tazawa finally seems to be past his Toronto troubles.
- We continue to wait for Sonny Gray to slow down.
- Prince Fielder owners were stuck waiting for him to get his shit together. Now, they can cut bait, so there is a silver lining here.
To hear the show in its all its glory and super jumbo fun, simply click that sideways triangle thingy below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below whether you agreed with our assertions or not.