Podcast: Not So Lucky Luke Hochevar
Could Bronson Arroyo be facing his first ever DL stint? (Charlie Leight/azcentral sports)
RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was in full throttle mode this week, with RotoRob once again accompanied by Bob Raymond.
Among the topics the pair dissected were:
- RotoRob reaches 3,625 articles!
- Bob believes Wade Davis would be better served pitching out of the bullpen for the Royals.
- We analyze Dennis Eckersley’s value as a starter compared to what he did as a reliever.
- Why does Hanley Ramirez get blackballed as being injury prone, when Troy Tulowitzki is far worse?
- RotoRob was so impressed by how Xander Bogaerts never had that deer in the headlights look on the big stage of the World Series.
- The details of Johan Santana’s contract with the Orioles.
- Bob is disappointed that the Tigers didn’t do a better job of replacing Andy Dirks in left field.
- RotoRob recounts the pain that shin splints cause. Ouch!!
- Could Jake Peavy have to start the season on the DL?
- Youngster Ramon Flores showed a little something-something for the Yankees, but he’s buried behind a lot of outfield prospect in the organization.
- We reminisce about how good Kevin Youkilis used to be before it all fell apart.
To hear the show in its complete mastery, simply click the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below whether you agreed or disagreed with our thinking.
Save $1 on The 2014 Fantasy Baseball Guide
Buy the 2014 Fantasy Baseball Guide online, use promo code ROTOROB2014 and save yourself a buck. Do it. Do it now.