Podcast: Russell Wilson’s Florida Vacation
Ron Washington is tickled pink that he finally gets to manage a champ. (Deadspin.com)
After a one-week Olympics-related absence, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, returned to infect the airways with our unique blend of Fantasy baseball intelligence and insight. Thanks again to guest RotoRob.com NBA writer Bob Raymond for lending his expertise to the show.
On this week’s show, we discussed:
- What is Texas thinking having Super Bowl winning QB Russell Wilson as part of its training camp?
- Cole Hamels has had shoulder discomfort in the past and overcome it. Can he get past it this time?
- How much will Hiroki Kuroda’s presence help newcomer Masahiro Tanaka?
- Can Grady Sizemore actually make a successful comeback and hold off youngster Jackie Bradley Jr. in Boston?
- Brett Oberholtzer enjoyed a nice rookie season. Was it enough for him to earn a rotation spot again in Houston this year?
- Canadian prospect Jordan Lennerton keeps sticking around as he nears his big league chance.
- The Red Sox took some time, but finally got the bats going in their 11th annual showdown against Northeastern.
- Keep an eye on Royals pitching prospect John Lamb as he tries to resurrect his career.
Listen to the show in all its cheeky yet edifying glory by clicking that groovy triangle thingy below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below whether you think we hit the mark or not.
Save $1 on The 2014 Fantasy Baseball Guide
Buy the 2014 Fantasy Baseball Guide online, use promo code ROTOROB2014 and save yourself a buck. Do it. Do it now.