On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Brandon Marianne Lee of HerFantasyFootball.com.
Among the topics we inflated or deflated:
- Andrew Luck’s beard: yay or nay?
- Brandon’s opinion on the new Tampa uniforms and the Jags’ two-tone helmets.
- We discuss the surprises from Week Six.
- Jace Amaro and Jarvis Landry bust out, but we must tread lightly, right?
- Andre Williams failed to impress.
- Why does everyone blame the NFL when there is a tie?
- Dallas didn’t win the Super Bowl, people. Settle down!
- Is the Eagles defense that good?
- Nick rants about teams moving to different cities.
- We discuss our Wire Troll recommendations.
- Sit or Start advice on Frank Gore @ DEN, Teddy Bridgewater or Kyle Orton against each other in Buffalo and Pierre Thomas @ DET.
- We engage in ATS discussions with Chuck Podhaisky.
- Can Drew Brees keep the Saints within 3.5 points?
- Seattle will bounce back and cover the 6.5 points.
- Carson Palmer will have ‘Zona pumped to play his former team.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.
Appearing on next week’s Podcast will be Sharona Fabulosa.