Podcast: Teddy Bridgewater or Blake Bortles?
Among the topics we went deep for (and we do mean deep):
- Nick’s Dynasty team is put under review.
- DeAndre Hopkins and Terrence Williams are shining in the Lone Star state.
- Nick rants about the luster of old school football.
- Kelvin Benjamin vs. ESPN leagues.
- We discuss Kirk Cousins’ current Fantasy value.
- Teddy Bridegwater vs. Blake Bortles.
- Isaiah Crowell is producing for Cleveland.
- Fred Jackson naysayers be damned.
- Our Wire Troll recommendations.
- Running back by committee situations are poison to us Fantasy owners.
- Sit or start advice on Allen Robinson at SD, Bishop Sankey at Indy and many more.
- ATS time: Miami over Oakland in London, we guess.
- San Francisco minus 4.5 vs. Philadelphia — hell no!
- Sorry New England, not in Arrowhead.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.
Appearing on next week’s Podcast will be Steve Lazare (the black Zack Morris).