Podcast: Mark Teixeira’s Wrist Issues
Nelson Cruz’s recovery from a PED suspension has been overwhelming. (David Manning-USA Today Sports)
RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, was back in action as RotoRob’s guest once again was RotoRob.com writer Michael Seff and with it being the first night of the 2014 MLB Draft, a good chunk of the show was devoted to analyzing the top picks.
Among the topics we broached:
- Welcome to our newest writer, Dakota Case.
- Mark Teixeira is actually a really funny dude.
- We speculate whether Erasmo Ramirez will ever live up the potential he flashed in 2012.
- Brady Aiken projects as a hurler that’s going to be very effective and consistent.
- Tyler Kolek could stand to eat a few less cheeseburgers.
- We offer our take on the first big surprise in the draft, No. 4 pick Kyle Schwarber.
- And follow that up with our scouting report of No. 5 pick Nick Gordon.
- RotoRob talks about the joy of building a keeper team in a league that values high school and college kids.
- Sean Marshall continues to struggle to rediscover his pre-injury form.
- J.A. Happ earned himself an ugly win.
- Grab Marcell Ozuna if he’s available on your wire.
- We discuss the fallout in Detroit now that we know Jose Iglesias won’t return this year.
- We offer up a tribute to the late, great Don Zimmer, one-time Red Sox manager.
To hear over an hour of pure Fantasy baseball goodness, simply click the play button below. Yes, it’s that easy. Do it.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below whether you agree or disagree with our soliloquies.