Podcast: Swapping Superstars
Can Ian Kinsler help the Tigers get back to the World Series? (Brad Newton, Texas Rangers)
Once again, RotoRob Hockey Editor Chris Wassel subbed in for Tim McLeod on this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio. And hey, this time Chris even called in so you could hear us both! Woo hoo!
This week’s highlights included:
- Chris gives us a sneak peak on what he has planned for upcoming hockey coverage.
- Chris announces that he’s been nominated by the FSWA as the Fantasy Hockey Writer of the Year! Congrats!
- If Ian Kinsler takes over the leadoff spot in Detroit, it’s going to translate into RBI chances for Miguel Cabrera.
- Can Prince Fielder bounce back in Texas after regressing in his second season in Motown?
- Chris explains his hesitation over signing a lefty specialist to a multi-year deal.
- St. Louis’ ability to overcome major injuries thanks to its impressive system depth.
- Did Alex Rodriguez seal his fate the moment he walked out his grievance hearing?
- Josh Johnson landed in the right place to resurrect his career. Now can he stay healthy?
Thanks again to Chris for stepping up the plate, To hear the show in all its ARod bashing glory, simply click that pointy thingy below.
And feel free to voice your own opinions — contrary or otherwise — in the comments below.