Podcast: Terrelle Pryor is Not Baby Cam Newton
Josh was stoked that Chris Givens fell to him in his draft.
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 2 p.m. EST, Nick and Josh were joined by Howard Bender of RotoBuzzguy.com.
On this week’s show, we covered:
- Josh’s draft recap.
- Nick and Howard help Josh feel better about Andrew Luck as his starting QB.
- Jason Witten goes in the sixth round. WTF?
- Chris Givens falls in Josh’s lap and then Alshon Jeffery does too.
- Expert league draft recap from Howard.
- Who did he take with the first overall pick?
- Dwayne Bowe slips in the draft.
- Josh downplays Colin Kaepernick, while Howard gives us a hard sell.
- Quinton Patton and Howard kiss.
- Nick gives us the scoop on the Redskins WR situation.
- Is Pierre Garcon a top 15 WR?
- Will Santana Moss be in the slot or not?
- Sure, Aldrick Robinson is fast, but we suggest you leave him be.
- Terrelle “Baby Cam Newton” Pryor (not really, though) vs. Matt Flynn.
- Chris Ponder vs. Matt Cassel.
- Why did the Steelers waive Jonathan Dwyer?
- Who will be the Fantasy Rookie of the Year?
- Super Bowl predictions (Falcons are trending).
- Week One’s ATS discussion (the Pats are going to be alright against E.J. Manuel’s Bills).
- Howard scolds Josh over his Bromance with Tony Moeaki.
Click the play button below to enjoy all the Fantasy football fun and frivolity! Next week, Jim Day (@FantasyTaz) joins us.