Adopt a Code
Please, sir, may I have some more codes?
Each year, thousands of codes go unattended. Left to fend themselves, many of these codes turn to a life of crime or abandon hope entirely. Well, we here at RotoRob.com believe that every code is deserving of a home, and we’re asking for your help in making our dream a reality.
For mere pennies a day, you can provide these codes with warmth, shelter and delicious gruel. Please, won’t you think of the codes?
UP FOR ADOPTION
1. Beyond Good & Evil HD (XBLA)
2. PixelJunk Shooter 2 (PSN)
3. Torchlight (XBLA)
4. Bionic Commando 2 (PSN)
5. Serious Sam HD: Episodes 1 & 2 (XBLA)
6. Explodemon (PSN)
7. Full House Poker (XBLA)
8. Soldner-X, Soldner-X 2 & Soldner-X 2 DLC (PSN)
9. Bejeweled Blitz Live (XBLA)
10. Slam Bolt Scrappers (PSN)
11. Hard Corps Uprising (XBLA)
12. Alien Breed Trilogy (PSN)
***Please note that for Soldner-X, Serious Sam and Alien Breed one person will win codes for each game as a group.***
HOW TO WIN
1. Start by posting a comment here listing the titles you’d like to win in order of desire. You can list as few or as many as you’d like, and once winners are selected we’ll hand out codes based on your list. Please list your @Twitter name if you have one — if not, make sure the e-mail you use when entering your comment is correct. Click here for additional details and sample posts.
2. ReTweet the following, “Follow @VideoGamerRob for a chance to win your choice of 16 different XBLA & PSN games — http://bit.ly/h7lHNH — #adoptcode” — This can be RTed once per day for the duration of the contest. Make sure to include the #hashtag so we can track your entries.
3. Facebook users can earn another entry by simply “liking” the RotoRob page. Make sure to let us know by mentioning this in your comment so we count your entry.
Plus, be on the lookout for the opportunity to earn bonus entries as well as code drops during the contest.
THE FINE PRINT
Twelve (12) winners will be chosen at random on Monday, April 4. All entries must be received by 5 p.m. EST/2 p.m. PST on April 4. Each winner will be given the highest remaining code on their list — in other words, the first winner selected will get the No. 1 item on their list, the second will get their top selection unless the previous winner had already claimed that code and so on.
If you are chosen and none of the games on your list remain you will be contacted via e-mail and/or direct message on Twitter and given the chance to select from the remaining titles. If you do not respond within six (6) hours you will be presented with a code at random.
Last, but not least, huge thanks to Blake Packard for his phenomenal work on our Oliver Twist inspired character mashup. You can check out more of his work, which includes his awesome 12 Days of Code-mas masterpiece, on his website.
Good luck, everyone!