Podcast: Welcome to Bust City
Clemson will miss Martavis Bryant this season. (Matt Freed/Post-Gazette)
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Brandon Berg of the fflockerroom.com.
Among the topics we pondered:
- It’s our anniversary!
- Nick rants about rotting pine in Cleveland.
- Fashion update: New Jags two-tone helmet or Tampa’s new uniforms?
- Josh’s take on Martavis Bryant’s status.
- Why are Andre Williams, Kelvin Benjamin and Joe Flacco rising in drafts?
- Meanwhile, the ADPs of Eric Ebron, Nick Foles, James Jones and James Starks are dropping dramatically.
- Dynasty update: Josh and Nick grade Brandon’s team.
- Bust candidates with Brandon.
- Jay Cutler is boom or bust, while “the Mighty” Tom Brady has become mortal.
- We can’t buy into Montee Ball.
- How dare Josh put Andre Johnson on his bust list.
- It’s no surprise that rookies are on our bust lists.
- Raiders punter Marquette King is the coolest mofo in the NFL.
- Wide receiver roundup, part II.
- Nick loves Justin Hunter and here comes Hakeem Nicks.
- Who starts more games the next two seasons, Blake Bortles or Teddy Bridgewater?
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.
Appearing on next week’s Podcast will be Trent Davis of Spoonfedsports.com
Save $1 on the 2014 Fantasy Football Guide