Podcast: Chris Johnson Rips Open Pitcher’s Duel
Chris Archer is pretty stoked about his new mega extension. (tbo.com)
After a couple of weeks off because of March Madness, we were back in action this week on RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio. This week, MLB Writer Josh Johnson joined RotoRob, and other than some freaky crank calls, things went brilliantly for our first Podcast since the 2014 MLB regular season got underway.
Among the bases we covered were:
- RotoRob reminisces about the Vikings’ sex cruise.
- Chris Johnson is likely headed for a career-year, RBI-wise, batting cleanup for the Braves.
- Aaron Harang sure looked good in his season debut.
- We map out Clayton Kershaw’s situation and when we might expect to see him again.
- Regardless of his opponent, all Adrian Gonzalez does is produce.
- It’s hard to imagine a scenario in which the Dodgers and Cardinals don’t go head-to-head in the NLCS again.
- RotoRob projects that expanded instant replay will soon lead to our lives being completely monitored by robots. Or something like that…
- Could Jose Fernandez take advantage of Kershaw’s back woes to swoop in there and steal the NL Cy Young?
- Emilio Bonifacio continued his torrid start.
- The Nats wrapped up a sweep at Citi Field.
- After earning the save on Opening Day, Matt Lindstrom came back to earth.
- Matt Wieters snapped a 1-for-16 skid against Felix Doubrount.
- Jason Kubel as the Twins’ DH? Really?
Click the play button below to enjoy all the Fantasy baseball fun and frivolity!
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below whether you agree or disagree with our sentiments.