Podcast: Chad Henne is the NFL’s Best Backup QB
Brian Orakpo’s return was supposed to bolster the Redskin pass rush.
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 2 p.m. EST, Nick and Josh were joined by Jim Day the (@Fantasytaz).
On this week’s show, we covered:
- A bunch of undrafted players that showed us something in Week One.
- What will Terrelle Pryor’s value be going forward?
- The loss of Shane Vereen & other injury concerns.
- Sit ’em or Start ’em: Frank Gore? Greg Jennings? Cecil Shorts? Arizona Defense?
- An update on our expert league entries.
- When will Peyton Manning throw seven touchdowns again?
- What up with the Chargers receiving corps?
- The latest on DeAndre Hopkins.
- Week Two ATS discussion: the Pats are not a lock vs. J-E-T-S and Josh doesn’t like the Raiders.
- Last week Nick was 5-11 and Josh was 6-10… ouch. Well, we did tell you Week One is always a crapshoot when it comes to ATS.
Click the play button below to enjoy all the Fantasy football fun and frivolity! Next week, Steven Lazare (@DaRealBreakdown) joins us.