Interview: Nick Lowery
RotoRob recently had the pleasure to sit down with Nick Lowery, the Kansas City Chiefs’ all-time leading scorer, and one of the greatest place kickers in NFL history. Currently an advocate for zero-THC Cannabidiol (CBD), Nick the Kick made three Pro Bowl teams over his 18-year career, and he proved as verbose and enthusiastic as he was accurate on the gridiron, waxing philosophical on a range of topics, including:
- Whether Cannabidiol (CBE) allows him to read people’s minds or not.
- Plans to move from animal to human research over the next couple of years.
- His belief that cannabis will soon begin to be taken off certain forbidden lists and possibly decriminalized in time.
- Who he would take first overall in a dynasty league, and why.
- How the loaded 1990 Chiefs could have gone all the way and how his missed field goal in the final seconds haunts him.
- How focused and precise Joe Montana was — even in practice, and his leadership qualities.
- His future plans, which include getting the NFL on board with this product.
Top hear this highly engaging interview in full, click here.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what your favourite Nick Lowery memory is.