Podcast: Mid-Season Fantasy Football Awards
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Sonja Greenfield of NFLFemale.com.
Among the topics stomped on were:
- Holy Steelers offense! It must be the old school uniforms.
- Let’s overreact on Brandon LaFell since Josh benched him.
- Jace Amaro and Eric Decker are perfect buy low PPR players. Anyone else strike you as such?
- Sonja explains the Calvin Johnson injury and what it means going forward.
- We hand out our mid-season awards: Studs and Duds at all Fantasy positions (sorry, no kickers).
- Really, Green Bay? You go for it on fourth-and-one on the road the after you gave up a 50-yard TD pass?
- Who are the best end zone dancers in the NFL?
- Sit or start advice on Brian Hoyer vs. T.B., Ryan Tannehill vs. S.D., Mark Ingram @ CAR and more.
- Nick rants about a guy named Jonas Gray.
- Injury news on Patrick Peterson, Lamarr Houston and more.
- ATS time with Chuck Podhaisky.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.