The Texas Rangers are gambling that Russell Wilson will switch sports. (Richardshermansoftballgame.webs.com)
With Tim sidelined this week, RotoRob NFL writer Vaney Hariri stepped in and joined RotoRob on the RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio. Mucho gracias to Vaney, who stepped up and went yard in his pinch-hitting appearance.
Among the things we discussed this week were:
- Michael Morse heading to San Francisco — will this move help revitalize his career?
- Houston has been making a bit of a splash this offseason.
- The Pirates still have to be creative with their signings.
- Vaney thinks the proposed new home plate collisions rules could be a real mess for a couple of years.
- RotoRob reminisces about how he once forced a similar rule change in his slo-pitch league.
- Scott Feldman had a rough second half, yet bagged a three-year deal with the Astros.
- Is it smarter from a marketing standpoint for a rebuilding team to go after hitting or pitching?
- Kudos to the Nats for sticking to their guns with the Stephen Strasburg innings pitched limit last year.
- Vaney predicts that the Yanks will make a significant splash on pitching.
- RotoRob applauds the low-cost moves the Red Sox made last offseason to improve themselves.
And now it’s your turn. Sound off in the comments below if you agree with what we said or not.
To listen to the Podcast in its entirety, simply click the play button below.