Kim Hudson (left) has forgiven the man that ruined her husband Tim’s season.
After skipping last week because of stupid “real life” issues related to work, we were back for another episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast (heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio), only this with a twist. Tim McLeod was dealing with his own “real life” work issues, so RotoRob Hockey Editor Chris Wassel graced us with his presence. And guess what? Chris knows baseball! Who knew? He ain’t no one horse pony, that’s for sure.
The highlights of this week’s show:
- RotoRob unveils plans to launch a Fantasy football Podcast.
- Chris wonders whether Tim Hudson will be back by Spring Training 2014.
- Eric Young Jr. gets absolved by Kim Hudson. Kim and Tim? Yes, we know.
- Francisco Liriano is already providing way more value than he has in either of the last two seasons.
- Believe it or not, Ken Griffey, Jr. was once nearly dealt for Phil Nevin, straight up.
- The Alex Rodriguez situation just gets more and more bizarre, making it clear he’s perhaps the biggest pink taco in the existence of the planet.
- John Buck’s extremely productive season, which has seen him drive in more runs that all but three catchers.
- RotoRob isn’t completely shocked that Hiroki Kuroda is the Yanks’ ace this year.
- Chris thinks Justin Verlander is hanging too many pitches this year, hence his major step back.
- Chris gives us reason to be encouraged about Carlos Quentin heading into 2014.
- Edwin Encarnacion continues to drive in runs at a crazy pace.
Miss it live and want to hear a replay of the show? No sweat. Just hit that pointy thing below and enjoy…