On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by former NFL player Ross Tucker.
Among the topics we aerated:
- Surprises of the NFL weekend — Holy Carolina?
- Sit or Start advice with Ken LeBlanc on Tony Romo @ PHI, Jonathan Stewart vs. TB, Latavius Murray @ KC and Johnny Manziel @ CIN.
- Nick rants about Tom Brady’s foul mouth.
- Dez Bryant’s sideline antics certainly seemed more team driven than the “give me the damn ball” outbursts of the past.
- Giovani Bernard’s injuries have opened the door wide for Jeremy Hill. Who will get more touches next season?
- Start your studs is the old adage but roll with the punches may be a better philosophy this season.
- Ross gives us solid inside advice about the interior offensive line and how to exactly block Ray Lewis.
- ATS Time with Chuck Podhaisky of Tellusnewsdigest.com.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.