Randy Johnson thinks he should be joined in the HoF by former teammate Edgar Martinez. (AP Photo/ Elaine Thompson)
After a two-week hiatus over Christmas and New Years, the RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast — heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio — was back in action as RotoRob was joined by RotoRob.com Writer Michael Seff.
Among the topics we gyrated:
- Watch for our 2014 Basketball Awards, coming soon.
- Home run issues ultimately cost Jesse Chavez his rotation spot.
- We debate over how much Jarrod Parker will earn in salary arbitration.
- Could Ken Griffey Jr. give Cal Ripken Jr. a run for his money in terms of percentage of Hall of Fame votes?
- Billy Wagner did something very rare by dominating in his final season.
- Will voters factor in what a great on-base dude Jeff Bagwell was when considering him for Hall of Fame induction?
- Will the attitude towards Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens change at some point?
- We discuss this year’s Hall of Fame class.
- Randy Johnson wound up with the eighth highest percentage in Hall of Fame voting history.
- Will getting Chris Davis, Matt Wieters and Manny Machado back be enough to vault the Orioles to the next level?
- RotoRob thinks Josh Outman can get it done as a shut-down lefty for the Braves.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our baseball banter.