After a one-week hiatus, RotoRob Fantasy Baseball Weekly Podcast — heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio — was back in action as RotoRob was once again joined by Pattonandco’s Tim McLeod.
Among the topics we isolated and hunted down:
- Josh Johnson had his finale as the host of our Fantasy Football Podcast this week.
- Alex Rodriguez’s impending payments for upcoming milestones was discussed at the meeting between him and the Yankees.
- Why do teams continue to offer ridiculous amounts of cash to aging players?
- Tim and I discuss the latest arbitration news.
- The players and owners are now tied at 3-3 with 12 cases still pending.
- Do the Reds really think they can win by offering Aroldis Chapman less money than he made last year?
- We discuss the Mariner outfield situation, and it’s not very pretty.
- The Marlins, who apparently are headed in the right direction now, will be rewarded with the 2017 All-Star Game.
- We wonder why they don’t rotate the All-Star Game from an AL city to an NL city every year.
To hear our Fantasy baseball goodness ooze from your speakers, simply press the play button below.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you thought of our baseball banter.
Save $1 on The 2015 Fantasy Baseball Guide
Buy the 2015 Fantasy Baseball Guide online, use promo code Rob15 and save yourself a buck. Do it. Do it now.