Norichicka Aoki showed a little something-something on Thursday.
With RotoRob’s playoff beard getting too thick for him to use the phone, it was Ivar Anderson — shut out last week due to a technical SNAFU — who joined Buck and Tim for this week’s episode of RotoRob’s Fantasy Baseball Weekly, heard every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio.
The crew waxed philosophic on a veritable cornucopia of Fantasy baseball related topics, including:
- What it’s like being a football fan in Detroit.
- Recent developments in MLB’s performance enhancing drug testing program.
- The status of injured Tiger outfielder Austin Jackson.
- How much you should bid on Salvador Perez — especially in leagues that Tim plays in.
- Whether Tim’s faith in Yu Darvish knows bounds at all.
- An update on Victor Martinez that suggests he may help the Tigers this season after all.
- Shelby Miller’s rough start and how this has delayed his arrival in St. Louis.
- How a flag system could eliminate some questionable calls in important games.
- Why selling high on Johan Santana seems like a really good idea right now.
- Whether Dusty Baker — not known as Mr. Patient with youngsters — is coming to the end of the line with Devin Mesoraco.
- Our impressions of Padre catching prospect Yasmani Grandal.
- What owners should do about recently demoted Daniel Bard.
- Is Gordon Beckham finally delivering on his promise?
- Tim’s quest for svelte.
- The panel’s thoughts on this week’s MLB Draft.
- How much more Hideki Matsui can offer the Rays.
You can hear the show in its glorious entirety by clicking that groovy arrow below.