With apologies to Hank Williams Jr., we’re ready for some football! (Thesmokinggun.com)
On this week’s episode of RotoRob Fantasy Football Weekly Podcast, heard every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST on Blogtalkradio, Nick Wagner and Josh Johnson were joined by Howard Bender of FantasyAlarm and Luis Tirado Jr. of RantSports.com.
Among the topics we scratched our noodles about:
- The domestic violence issue: Six games is now the standard, yet Ray Rice still only gets two?
- Howard grades Josh’s auction team.
- Howard’s dynasty team gets graded by Nick and Josh.
- Wes Welker fails a drug test after taking ecstasy laced with amphetamines.
- Seattle WR corps: depth or no depth?
- Sit ’em or start ’em: Which Titan RB to start?
- We predict our Rookies of the year.
- Our MVP predictions.
- Our Division winners prognostications.
- Our picks for the Super Bowl.
- ATS picks: Everyone is high on Andy Dalton and the Bengals — at least this week.
- How ready will Peyton Manning be to face the Colts?
- The Cardinals will be too much for the Chargers to handle.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.
Appearing on next week’s Podcast will be Joey Carroll of Truluv Sports.