Among the issues we covered this week were:
- Why now, Justin Forsett, are you successful?
- If Michael Irvin played today, the suspensions and fines would be mind boggling, right?
- Hey, Tony Romo, ask Clayton Kershaw what a long plane ride does for bad back.
- What should you do with Andre Johnson and Michael Floyd?
- Michael Vick to Percy Harvin (11 receptions for 129 yards) didn’t spell a win, but is it something we can count on in the future?
- Sit or Start advice on Kyle Orton vs. KC, Dwayne Bowe @ BUF and Larry Donnell @ SEA.
- How are the Eagles’ Fantasy weapons affected by Mark Sanchez?
- Nick rants about the judicial system and the Adrian Peterson situation.
- We review our waiver wire recommendations.
- Injury news on Arian Foster and more.
- ATS with Chuck Podhaisky of Tellusnewsdigest.com.
Simply click the play button below to bask in our Fantasy football fun and frivolity.
Now it’s your turn. Let us know in the comments below what you think of our pigskin prattle.